NOTICE: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the meeting room is NOT available at this time.
The Woodward Public Library has one meeting room available, free-of-charge, to non-profit entities of Woodward and the surrounding area, as a service to the community.
- The room accommodates approximately 30 people.
- Limited kitchen facilities are available.
- You must schedule in advance by calling 580-254-8544.
The community room is only available during normal operating hours. Your event or meeting must be concluded 15 minutes before closing.
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- A signed agreement must be on file before the meeting date. The form is valid for one year.
- Organizations are allowed to book no more than two meetings in advance.
- Meetings must be open and free to the public. The library reserves the right to monitor all meetings.
Organizations are responsible for arranging the room to suit their needs, returning the room to its original arrangement, and leaving the room in a neat, clean, and orderly condition. The individual signing the agreement is personally responsible, as is the organization, for any damages that may occur to the community room, equipment, and/or furnishings as a result of the use of the facilities. If damage to or loss of equipment or furnishings has occurred, the group will be billed the cost.