Use your library card to check out materials, paperbacks, children's books, large print books, magazines, young adult books, audiobooks, DVDs, and more. You must present your library card each time you borrow library materials. Your library card is valid for one year.
There is a $1 replacement fee for a lost card. You are responsible for all items checked out on your card, including overdue fines and charges for lost or damaged items. Failure to return items and outstanding fines of $5 or more will result in the suspension of borrowing privileges.
What Is Required to Register
Northwest Oklahoma Residents
- Photo ID
- One form of identification verifying current mailing address (personal check, utility bill, or receipt postmarked within the past 30 days, etc. If your Photo ID has your current address, the Photo ID is sufficient.)
Patrons who do not live in Northwest Oklahoma permanently, but are temporarily residing may receive a temporary card if the following is provided:
- Photo ID
- Letter stating proof of residency and/or employment in Northwest Oklahoma from employer or director (if the patron is residing in a shelter).
Children or Teens (17 Years Of Age Or Younger)
There is no minimum age limit to get a child's library card.
- A parent, guardian, or legal caregiver and the child must be present at the time of the application.
- Verification of current mailing address and signature of a parent, guardian, or legal caregiver is required.
Institutional Professionals and Educators
- Photo ID
- One form of identification verifying current mailing address (personal check, utility bill, or receipt post-marked within the past 30 days, etc.)
- Verification of employment or affiliation
Digital Library Cards
Digital Library Card requirements:
- Must be a resident of Northwest Oklahoma
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Cannot already have an account within our system
Once a librarian processes your Digital Library Card application, your Digital Library Card number will be sent to the e-mail address provided on the registration form.