If the library does not have what you are looking for in our collection, we will try to borrow from another library.
How to Make a Request
- In person at the library
- By telephone at (580) 254-8544
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print and Submit an ILL Application Form
Before making an interlibrary loan request, please check our Online Catalog to be sure we do not already own the item. We cannot ILL something that is simply checked out, but you can place a hold electronically with your library card barcode.
InterLibrary Loan Guidelines
- All customers with a valid library card may borrow materials from other libraries through the interlibrary loan service.
- A customer may have no more than five (5) interlibrary requests active at one time.
- There is no charge for placing a request; however, the library does charge a return postage fee of $3.00 per item.
- Items that are not picked up within 10 days of notification will be assessed a $5 fee. This also applies to customers who cancel a submitted request.
- The loan period and renewal options are set by the lending institution.
Overdues and Fees
Customers are responsible for any additional charges incurred with the request, such as overdue materials, processing fees, rental fees, photocopy charges, replacement costs, and fees associated with lost or damaged items.
WPL overdue fines for ILL material is $0.25 per day, per item.